Account Support and Order Entry Position
at COMP Cams in Memphis, Tennessee (Published at 09:39:14 AM)
The Account Support & Order Entry position is responsible for answering incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system, directing calls and taking orders from existing dealers and warehouse distributors. Outgoing personality, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential to being successful in this position. Ability to work in a fast paced, call center type environment is a must. The candidate is not required to have previous experience, but must be a quick learner with a great deal of motivation, initiative and attention to detail as he/she will be trained in-house to assist with the responsibilities listed below. High school diploma or GED required.
- As the “voice” of our company, always represent the company in a courteous, energetic and respectful manner
- Enter orders for existing accounts received via phone, email & online stores
- Direct phone calls to proper recipients in a courteous, efficient manner
- Check current stock levels for customers as requested
- Issue shipment tracking information for processed orders
- Daily filing and administrative paperwork related to processed orders
- Assist Accounting with monthly billing statements
- Process company catalog requests (generate mailing list, label and mail)
- Assist with administrative duties as needed (answering main company phone line, customer service, etc.)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Order Entry Supervisor or Executive Management (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Accounting)
- High school diploma or GED required; some college or Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Previous experience a plus but not necessary
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to include verbal and written communication
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proficient user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Candidates must be within commuting distance to Memphis, Tennessee or willing to relocate. Candidates, please email resume to email@example.com with the subject header of “Account Support & Order Entry”. No phone calls please.
Competitive compensation that includes a base pay and performance incentives; benefits are provided. Benefits for full-time employees include medical insurance, retirement plan and paid vacations/holidays. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position is located in our Memphis, TN headquarters. The COMP Performance Group is the parent company of leading performance automotive brands such as COMP Cams, TCI Automotive, FAST, ZEX Nitrous, Racing Head Service, Quarter Master and more – for additional information about our brands and their products visit www.compperformancegroup.com.
Recent jobs at COMP Cams
Automotive Product Support and Sales Technician
Senior Graphic Designer