Automotive Product Support and Sales Technician
at COMP Cams in Memphis, Tennessee (Published at 09:36:45 AM)
Automotive Product Support & Sales Technician
In-house, technical support department has an immediate opening for a full time Product Support & Sales Technician. This position has great advancement opportunities and is ideal for a career minded candidate that wants to get started in the performance automotive industry.
The primary job function is to provide exceptional customer support via phone, email and digital channels for Memphis-based manufacturer of performance automotive products. Outgoing personality, professional work ethic, strong communication skills and customer-service focus are a “must”. Candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced call center-type environment; limited travel required to enthusiast events & races.
- Pleasant, friendly, professional business work ethic, good work and communication skills, both verbal and written including basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Requires basic mechanical, automotive related experience aptitude and/or skills Full-time position with hours that will vary between: 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. CST - Monday through Friday, with an occasional Saturday required.
- Weekend work providing sales/technical support at various trade/race events around the country (travel by automobile and airplane) both during the week and weekends when necessary
- Minimum of a H.S. Diploma and a good driving record required; college degree, motorsports experience or automotive mechanical knowledge a plus
- Ability to provide product information, recommendations and troubleshoot problems with customers; as well as make the sale when appropriate
- Able to speak clearly and concisely to both individuals and large groups, handle customer requirements including problem solving in a professional business manner
- In-depth product training will be provided on Valve Train, Drivetrain, Fuel Injection & Electronics, Nitrous Oxide Systems, Cylinder Heads and all other COMP Performance group product lines. Prior knowledge is not absolutely required - only a strong interest & desire to learn
Candidates must be within commuting distance to Memphis, Tennessee or willing to relocate. To apply please submit resume via email with the subject header of Product Support Technician. No phone calls please.
Competitive compensation that includes a base pay and performance incentives; benefits are provided. Benefits for full-time employees include medical insurance, retirement plan and paid vacations/holidays. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position is located in our Memphis, TN headquarters.
The COMP Performance Group is the parent company of leading performance automotive brands such as COMP Cams, TCI Automotive, FAST, ZEX Nitrous, Racing Head Service, Quarter Master and more - for additional information about our brands and their products visit www.compperformancegroup.com.
Recent jobs at COMP Cams
Account Support and Order Entry Position
Senior Graphic Designer