Senior Graphic Designer
at COMP Cams in Memphis, Tennessee (Published at 04:28:50 PM)
In-house, multi-brand marketing department has an opening for a full time graphic designer to assist in aggressive advertising/marketing efforts to performance automotive enthusiasts. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, multi-tasker, balancing routine duties with more diverse and complex tasks/projects. Must possess the ability to effectively handle competing/changing priorities with keen attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines. Ability to work both as an individual and team member is a must. Automotive interest or background strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work as lead team member on both long and short term projects
- Create a variety of printed marketing materials, including print ads, flyers, brochures, trade show graphics, etc.
- Develop fundamentally sound website layout, graphics and a variety of multimedia marketing/advertising assets
- Product photography in our in-house studio
- Develop product packaging with a focus on both artistic values & functionality
- Generate apparel/clothing artwork
- Graphic concepts and logo design
- On-site event photo and video coverage
- Respond to requests for images, artwork files, etc.
- Manage selected projects through the use of outside resources/vendors
Qualifications & Experience:
- - Must be proficient with MAC OS
- - Well versed with InDesign, PhotoShop, Quark, Illustrator, Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite
- - Basic working knowledge of Adobe Flash & Apple Final Cut Pro
- - Knowledge of common print production methods
- - Website design/multi-media experience preferred
- - Photography skills necessary
- - Creative thinker with the ability to develop new ideas and solutions
- - Strong team player; self motivated with a good attitude that is able to take direction and work both within a group or independently
- - Ability to clearly visualize projects from concept to final design
- - Strong work ethic as well as a strong code of ethics and integrity
- - Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- - 3-5 years of verifiable design experience in a full-time or corporate setting
- - Automotive interest strongly preferred
Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) and benefits are provided. Benefits for full-time employees include medical insurance and paid vacations/holidays. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position is located in our Memphis, TN headquarters.
The COMP Performance Group is the parent company of leading performance automotive brands such as COMP Cams, TCI Automotive, FAST, ZEX Nitrous, Racing Head Service, Quarter Master and more - for additional information about our brands and their products visit www.compperformancegroup.com.
Recent jobs at COMP Cams
Account Support and Order Entry Position
Automotive Product Support and Sales Technician